The current Indian consumer market is littered with multiple brands vying to get the best sales number. However, there’s one new brand that caters quality across all their product lineage. That’s Patanjali for you, a trust established under the leadership of Baba Ramdev and Balkrishna.
Manufactured under the leadership of Patanjali Ayurved Limited, they have a host of products that bequeath the best quality marks. With the ever expanding portfolio, it now has a plethora of products under the food category. We’re here to have a peek at the best food products from Patanjali and list them out in a ranking.
Let’s get along the list, then.
10. Patanjali Jam
- Love spreading jam over a bread or a toast, then cheer up, you’d be loving this one Patanjali.
- Patanjali Jam is available in guava, mixed fruit, and pineapple variant and has the perfect blend of natural ingredients rather than artificial flavors.
9. Patanjali Noodles
- If eating noodles were thought of an unhealthy act, then it’s time we change the mentality towards noodles.
- This one is a whole wheat Atta noodles manufactured by Patanjali and packs in great flavor and healthy nutrients. Go for it, you’d be loving the taste forever.
Price- Rs 15 for a packet
8. Patanjali Oats
- Nothing beats oats in being the best breakfast in the world. Oats are the perfect choice for a breakfast that allows the best of nutrients and slow-releasing carbs that help us feel full throughout the day.
- Patanjali oats have been around for a few months and have already been a firm favorite for many.
Price- Rs 35 (200 gm)
7. Patanjali Corn Flakes & Choco Flakes
- If you’ve been on the hunt for a proper breakfast meal, then this might interest you.
- With a range of corn flakes and Choco flakes available under the brand, one can enjoy the delicacies without compromising on the quality front.
Price- Corn Flakes- Rs 145 (500 gm), Choco Flakes- Rs 100 (250 gm)
6. Patanjali Rice
- An absolute essential food product for a household, rice is also part of Patanjali’s product catalog.
- It is available in Basmati variant and has three different ordeals in the ilk of silver, gold, and diamond.
5. Patanjali Murabba
- Murabba has had its medicinal properties ingrained within and helps in digestion, aids in gastric disorders, heart functioning and more.
- Patanjali tapped onto the Murabba stream with their offerings.
- They currently have four variants in the ilk of Amla, Apple, Bel and Harad Murabbas.
4. Patanjali Biscuits
- Need a quick bite for a hunger relief, here’s your answer to it, Patanjali biscuits.
- With zero percent Maida, cholesterol, and trans fat, Patanjali biscuits don’t compromise on your health every time you take a bite.
- It is available in multiple flavors like Coconut, Marie, Aarogya, Elaichi, Nutty Delite, Doodh, Chocolate, Orange and more.
3. Patanjali Atta
- Racking up quite a new number in the charts is the whole wheat Atta from Patanjali. This one has become a go-to choice for many and has already surpassed sales expectations.
- The Atta is a blend of perfectly grounded wheat that’s good for the health and appetite.
Price- Rs 160 (5 Kg), Rs 300 (10 Kg)
2. Patanjali Spices
- India and the love for spices could go on forever and forever.
- And that’s where these flavorsome spices from Patanjali come into play.
- Available in multiple variants like Veg Masala, Chat Masala, Pepper, Haldi, Garam Masala, Chhole Masala, Coriander powder, Chili powder, Fenugreek seeds and more, this might be the one stop solution for all the spice needs.
1. Patanjali Dal & Pulses
- If you’ve felt benign of the polished pulses or dal in the market, which is what’s being sold around these days, then head over to the nearest Patanjali store and get these.
- Patanjali packs unpolished dal that helps keep the nourishment and vital ingredients intact and helps provide the best of flavor and health benefits.
- It’s available in multiple variants of dal like Mix, Moong, Arhar, Masur, Chana, Rajma, Chhole and more.
What’s your pick of the bunch from these? Share with us down below and let us know about it.